Students from class 8 to class 10 are at the right juncture to explore and develop a skill set around their interests and strengths. The factor that contributes the most is that these students have not yet developed biases. This helps them move towards the areas of their strengths instinctively which results in a better performance in their field of interest.
The benefits of the IAW Program
1. Gain better knowledge of self : Personalised career guidance and an assessment of cognitive and analytical abilities.
2. Acquire Real-time experience : Get to dabble in various interesting fields and also interact with domain experts.
3. Networking : Meet like-minded and talented students from across the city during events.
4. Fun & Thrill : Direct entry to take part in an exclusive inter-school Quiz contest.
5. One-of-its-kind exposure : Experience environments that are proven to trigger a keen interest in developing oneself.
6. Win Exciting Prizes : A chance to be handsomely rewarded for academic excellence and a chance to attend the Grand IAW Felicitation ceremony.
7. Teacher engagement : Well-crafted and engaging programs for teachers conducted by industry leaders.